Journal of Regional Cooperation with Universities, Local Governments and Industries Studies
- Journal of Regional Cooperation with Universities, Local Governments and Industries Studies is a peer-reviewed journal published by the Japanese Association for Regional Cooperation with Universities, Local Governments and Industries (JARCULGI) for the purpose of developing research and education in cooperation with universities, local governments, and industries.
- The corresponding author must be a member of the JARCULGI. However, the Editorial Board of this Journal may request the submission of articles from both members and non-members of the JARCULGI.
- This journal accepts the following types of articles: Paper, Materials, Requested Paper, Essay, and Book Review.
- Manuscripts should be submitted in English or Japanese. The International System of Units (SI) is preferable.
- Manuscript must be unpublished and not currently submitted for consideration to other journals.
- Editorial Board of the Journal reviews the following types of articles: Paper, Materials, and Requested Paper, and accepts the following types of articles: Essay and Book Review.
- Please ensure that all research reported in submitted articles has been conducted in accordance with the JARCULGI. Authors must include a statement documenting the ethical considerations the author undertook when conducting the research.
- Conflict of interest related to the submitted manuscript should be clearly stated at the end of the manuscript.
- The Journal is published once a year. Submissions are received at any time.
- Manuscript files can be in the following formats.
a. All manuscripts should be prepared using the official template (A4 size, landscape, 40 full-width characters, 20 lines). Page numbers should be placed in the bottom center of the page, and line numbers in the left margin. The font should be 10.5-point Times New Roman (or equivalent font).
b. All manuscripts should be no more than 15000 words. If the word limits are exceeded, please contact the Editorial Board.
c. Manuscripts should be complied with in the following order: title page, abstract, keywords, main text, declaration of conflicts of interests, references, and figure captions.
d. Paper, Materials, and Requested Paper should contain abstract and 4–6 keywords. Abstract should be no more than 250 words.
e. Figures and tables should be numbered and titled separately from the text. Please indicate the position of each figure and table in the text.
f. Reference citations in the text should use the author-date method according to APA style. The reference list should be in alphabetic order by author’s name as in the following examples.
i. Refereed Journals
Tokyo, I. and Chiba, J. (2020) Study of cooperation with university and local governments. Journal of Regional Cooperation with Universities, Local Governments and Industries, 1(2):13–18.
Ministry of Education. Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Japan (n.d.) MEXT: Organization. Retrieved April 3, 2023, from https://www.mext.go.jp/en/about/organization/index.htm
- The JARCULGI owns the rights of reproduction, translation, public transmission, and communication of the copyrights related to the manuscripts. If a dispute arises with a third party regarding copyright infringement or defamation, etc., regarding the manuscript for publication etc., the contributor of the relevant paper, etc., shall bear all responsibility.
- Manuscripts should be submitted by e-mail to the Editorial Board of the Journal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The first proofreading is done by the author(s), and the Editorial Board proofreads all subsequent drafts.
- The Editorial board will provide a PDF offprint to the authors upon publication. The Editorial board will not provide physical or subsequent offprints.
October 21, 2023